Help me save lives! Effectively be the reason others learn powerful, scientifically-proven techniques to confront and escape unwanted advances, domestic abuse, bullying, stalking, trafficking or attack.
How can you help? Host a self-defense workshop for members of your establishment, family, friends, school, religious group, gym, club or other circles - and share this message with those you know who can make a difference!
Thank you for your attention to this most important topic. My name is Michelle Golino-Crisco. I am a VII degree, Internationally Certified Master Instructor and self-defense guru. I am a small woman with a big mission: Empower Souls, Save Lives! My faith and passion for this mission moved me to create “A Charity Empowered to Save Souls” (ACETSS), a 501(c)(3) non-profit-pending, public charity. After decades of empowering souls, it is only now that I ask you join a coalition of doers. Sure, you can earn funds hosting workshops, but more importantly, be the reason another soul was saved!
Hosting your own self-defense workshop is for groups ranging from 10 to approximately 30 and is substantially more cost-effective than registering individually. Master G's Workshops are appropriate for ages 12 and up.
How Does This Work?
- Kick off a Self-Defense Workshop with a $25 deposit.
- Within 24 hours, Master G. will contact the Organizer to set a date, time & place. Ticket sales will be discussed as well. Suggested online ticket price is between $15 and $20 per person.
- Select a Flyer (A, B, C, D on our self-defense pages) to be edited for your event. Flyers are suitable for paper and/or online distribution.
- An Eventbrite listing will be created on your behalf (public or private per the Organizer's direction). Public means offering ticket sales to the general public. Private means the link to your event must be shared for ticket purchases. Prior to your event, a list of ticket holders will be sent to the Organizer.
- At close of event, Master G. will write a check to your business or Organizer for the difference between Eventbrite ticket sales plus your deposit and her minimum fee of $350 for a group workshop. If ticket sales do not reach $350 nothing is due from either party! You've nothing to loose and a non-profit donation to gain!
- On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. Source: National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV).National Domestic Violence Hotline 800.799.SAFE (7233)
- Out of 1,000 Sexual Assaults, 975 perpetrators will walk away free. Source: The Criminal Justice System. National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800.656.HOPE (4673)
- One out of every five (20.2%) students report being bullied. Source: National Center for Educational Statistics. About 20% of students ages 12-18 experience bullying nationwide. Source: StopBullying.gov. National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255 (TALK)
- Human trafficking is the 3rd largest crime industry in the world. Out of the 50 states, Florida ranks 3rd in rate of human trafficking. Within the state, the Central Florida area ranks 3rd behind Miami and Tampa. Source: Osceola County Sheriff’s Office.National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or text 233733